Monday, April 26, 2010

3 Quotes

Stephen Hawking:

I don't believe that the ultimate theory will come by steady work along existing lines. We need something new. We can't predict what that will be or when we will find it because if we knew that, we would have found it already!
Science Watch (September 1994) From Wikiquote, (accessed 19.4.10) try

Charles Darwin:

I love fools' experiments. I am always making them.
As quoted in "Charles Robert Darwin" by E. Ray Lankester in Library of the World's Best Literature : Ancient and Modern (1902) edited by Charles Dudley Warner, p. 4391

Nicole Kuepper:

In short - I am trying to save the world – one solar cell at a time! Through my PhD I am researching a new silicon solar cell called the iJET Cell that will be able to be manufactured in developing countries by using simple, inexpensive and widely available equipment such as inkjet printing.
Interview from: http://stelr.org.au/nicole-kuepper/
(accessed 19.4.10) trying to save the world – one solar cell at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment