Sunday, May 2, 2010

Final Watercolours From Project 1



These watercolours, stood out the most because of their complexity. They express multiple geometries and still manage to share the same space on the page, while always on the edge of collapse. I remembered the idea of an "electroliquid aggregation", and how we merged two quotes to form a uniform concept for out designs. these images merge every aspect of the project in one massive mush ( almost like a where's wally lol ) where there is always something new to look at.

They kinda told me not to worry when merging my quotes to form my aggregation fools experiments ( evolution ) with economical design ( solar cell research), yet pushed me to a slightly simpler more symmetrical layout, but still leading me to keep my layered geometry ( a simple remnant of the unbelievably layered watercolours.

No comments:

Post a Comment